Yup. They are delicious and super easy. With very little hands on time.
- Tomatoes (I use cluster tomatoes)
Yes that’s really all you need!!
Step by Step
- Preheat oven to 250⁰ F
- Cut tomatoes in half from the top
- Lay pealing side on baking sheet
- Sprinkle oregano and pepper on top
- Bake for 1 hour then check and flip tomatoes
- Sprinkle more oregano and pepper
- Bake for 45 minutes more
- Flip tomatoes bake over additional 15 minutes if needed to meet your desired consistency
I hope you enjoy!!