Guys these pickles were so easy and they are so yummy. I made super spicy pickles but you can switch out the peppers.
- Pickling cucumbers 4
- Rice vinegar 1/2 cup
- White distilled vinegar 1/2 cup
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Dried habanero pepper
- Cut cucumber in half long ways repeat into fourths
- Cut garlic cloves in half
- Use your knife and smash the garlic instead of cutting into chunks
- Remove seeds from habanero
- Dice the dried habanero
- Place cucumbers, garlic, and habanero in glass jar
- Pour in your rice vinegar and white vinegar
- Put the top on and give a shake
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
This is so simple and hands on time is minimum. However you need to let the cucumbers sit for at least 12 hrs before consuming. I recommend a few days to really get the flavor. ENJOY!!