Only 5 ingredients!!!
This pie is moist, full of flavor and definitely going to become a favorite for you. And can easily be vegan friendly.
Ingredients for deliciousness
- 3-4 medium sized granny Smith apples
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 3/4 a cup of sugar
- 2 table spoons of sugar
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- Take pie crust out and let it sit
- Preheat that oven to 350⁰ F
- Peel your apples and cut into slices
- Mix your sugar and cinnamon
- Pour over apple slices and mix together
- Take pie crust and place it in your pie pan spreading it and pressing down around the top
- Take a sharp knife and trim the extra around the top
- Toss your apples into the crust (you can place nicely if desired)
- Pour in your heavy whipping cream
- Place in preheated oven.
Cooking time will vary for different ovens. Check after 45 minutes cook until the crust is a golden color and the middle has mostly solidified.
Pillsbury pie crust is vegan friendly and Silk now makes a dairy free heavy whipping cream. Although when using the Silk the middle does not solidify. Same great taste different aesthetic.